Saturday, December 20, 2008

Update!!!

Wow....I haven't updated the blog in almost a month. I guess I have been pretty busy. Work gets a little hectic this time of year and blogging falls off the priority list, I guess.

Thanksgiving was great. The Utah Ferrins came down and hung out with the Mesa, Tempe, and Phoenix Ferrins for the weekend. Mitchell took a ton of photos but they are all still on his camera.

We started off the day by attending the Mesa Turkey Trot. Angela ran in the 2 mile Fun Run with our friends Dave and Sundee. She did it so she wouldn't feel guilty eating turkey and pie the rest of the day.
Stewart continues to prosper in the mission field. Here is an excerpt from a recent e-mail:
Well i have been trying to find my talents because my Patriartical blessing says that i have a lot and i need to develop them while on a misiĆ³n….. i have been trying to learn piano…(not really, but kinda) and judging from the Pictures that i sent i would say that i am doing VERY good…. Dont you think..? haha!I think my son is having an identity crisis....His whole life he has wanted to be a Police Officer and out of the blue he send us these photos:
Stewart sent a DVD home recently with some videos from the mission field.




Perhaps this is why the church is growing so much in South America....




Christmas is soon approaching and life is busy. Mitchell and Taylor just finished their first semester at ASU and Kristi is half way done with 6th grade. Man, time flies!

Hopefully I'll get back to the blog before another month goes by....

4 comments:

Kazzy said...

Great mission photos! Isn't it great to have a missionary out serving? And congrats on the run. I should set a goal like that!

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas! How was the phone call with Stewart?

The Ferrins said...

The call with Stewart was awesome. I sent a kid on a mission and talked with a man on Christmas.

Annie said...

Sis. Ferrin...Atleast I think that is who runs this blog. Whoever it is, HI! I found the Ferrins blog and I am very happy because I like you guys. I loved the videos of Stewart! He looks like he is doing awesome!